Useful Accessories for Garage Door Openers
Here are eight garage door accessories:
1. . A keypad works like a remote control. You use a 4-digit code that you can change as needed. This type of keypad is very useful if you have a shed where you are unable to install an entry door.
2. Garage door monitor. Not sure if the garage door is really closed before you head off to bed? This device allows you to monitor and close up to four garage doors from any room in your house.
3. Laser parking system. This accessory helps you maximize your usable garage space by indicating exactly where to park and when to stop.
4. Wireless control panel. Installed near an access door leading outside, this second control panel comes in handy.
5. LiftMaster Internet Gateway. Using a Wi-Fi app, you can open and close your garage door remotely, no matter where you are in the world (for example: if you want to check if garage door is closed or let some in your garage).
6. Battery Backup System. If there is a power outage, you can safely open and close your garage door.
7. Mini Remote Control. Perfect when you don’t want to leave a remote control accessible or in view in your car. Due to its small size, it is ideal to place in your purse or on your key ring.
8. Remote Control.
These are accessories for garage doors that can take care of your everyday concerns. Contact our professionals to be sure you get an accessory that will be compatible with the door opener you currently have.