Quick Fixes for Common Garage Door Opener Problems
1. Opener does not operate with remote or the wall switch.
The power source has been disrupted. (Motor unit is not plugged in or there is a problem with the circuit breaker)
2. Garage door won’t close all the way or reverses immediately after hitting the floor.
The close limit switch needs to be adjusted.
4. Garage door reverses before hitting floor.
The close force needs to be adjusted.
5. Garage door does not open completely.
The limit switch needs to be moved towards the motor unit.
6. The garage door opens, but the motor will not stop running.
The limit switch needs to be moved away from the motor unit.
7. The garage door won’t open or close with the remote control.
- You might be out of range, move closer to the door.
- The antenna on the motor unit might be hanging down.
- The battery in the remote needs to be replaced.
- The remote needs to be re-programed.
For adjustments and repairs that you can not fix yourself, contact our professionals for fast, same day service.